Senior Health Center - Sugar Land, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sugar Land Doctors
- Related Senior Health Articles
- Sugar Land Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sugar Land Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sugar Land
Sugar Land Geriatrician Doctors and Specialists for Senior Health
Type of Physician: Geriatrician
What is a Geriatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Family Practice; practitioners have special knowledge of the aging process and special skills in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illness in the elderly. These specialists care for geriatric patients in the patient's home, the medical office, in nursing homes, and in the hospital. Geriatricians are trained to recognize the unusual presentations of illness and drug interactions, to utilize resources such as community social services, and to assist with special ethical issues in the care of the elderly.
Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
Geriatrician Doctors in Sugar Land, TX
Senior Health (Successful Aging)
What are some common facts about health in seniors?
- As people get older, physiological changes occur in their body as a natural part of aging.
- Physical changes due to aging can occur in almost every organ and can affect...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sugar Land, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.