Patient Comments: Sedimentation Test - Indications

Did you receive a sedimentation test? What were the results and how did it affect your diagnosis? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: amullen13, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 21

I've had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis since I was 3 years old and now I'm 46. My sedimentation rate for the past year has been over 130, I'm in severe pain and I'm always tired.

Comment from: gl, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: April 11

I had pain behind my right eye and pain in the back of the right ear. I went to the ophthalmologist and he prescribed a blood test for templar arthritis. My result of sedimentation was 15, the results of reactive protein was 0.7. I have not heard from the doctor and hope everything is ok.

Comment from: esr in blood, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 20

I have received blood test report wherein ESR for 1st hour is 42 mm, 2nd hour 80 mm. I am diabetic, and since 21 days I am running cold and fever. Since last year I feel twisting and indigestion in abdomen.

Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis