(Optional)

Gender of Patient:Male Female

What conditions can be treated with cryotherapy?

Cryotherapy can be used to treat conditions that involve irritation of an isolated nerve. In general, such conditions include benign nerve growths (neuromas) and pinched nerves (nerve entrapments). Specific examples include nerve irritation between the ribs (intercostal neuralgia), cluneal nerve entrapment, ilioinguinal neuroma, hypogastric neuromas, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve entrapment, and interdigital neuromas. Many forms of nerve entrapment can often be treated with cryotherapy.

Return to Cryotherapy

Comment from: 0kids4me, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 12

My cervical dysplasia was discovered after colposcopy. Ergo I am requiring cryosurgery for abnormal cells, but still unable to conceive. I had total hysterectomy at 44. Finally I found a doctor to listen. This procedure does not guarantee fertility but can save lives!

Comment from: Mr T, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: September 20

I am wondering if cryotherapy helps with plantar fasciitis.