Dog Food Recall Expands
A recall of dog food products that may contain
elevated levels of vitamin D has been expanded
Some that work, some that don't, and
some that you should avoid at all costs
Health News of the Week
Drink More Water to Head Off Disease
Can Some Children Outgrow Autism?
Sugary Drinks Harm Hearts
Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Safety
Social Media Mental Health
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Melasma: What Is the Main Cause of Melasma?
- ADHD: 13 Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD
- Early Diabetes Symptoms and Signs: Warning Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms and Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Liver Disease: What Is Liver Disease?
- Liver Blood Tests: Understanding Liver Blood Test Results
- Chickenpox (Varicella): Can a Vaccine Prevent Chickenpox?
- Upper Respiratory Infection: How Is an Upper Respiratory Infection Diagnosed?
- PMS vs. Pregnancy: How to Tell the Difference
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart