Chicken Nugget Recall
Possible wood contamination has led to the recall
of more than 68,000 pounds of chicken nuggets
Health News of the Week
Chicken Nuggets Recall: 68,000 lb
Looming Global Food Crisis
Diabetes and Mental Illness
Your Heart Needs a Good Night's Sleep
Flu Cases Hit 7 Million Mark
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Endometriosis: What About Endometriosis and Cancer Risk?
- Heart Disease: 5 Types of Heart Disease Symptoms and Risk Factors
- PMS vs. Pregnancy: How to Tell the Difference
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms and Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Sinus Infection: How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection
- Anal Itching: How to Treat Itchy Anal Burn
- Kidney Failure: Symptoms and Signs of Kidney Failure
- Stool Color Changes: What Does Color of Stool Indicate?
- Staph Infection: What Is the Treatment for Staph Infections?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart