Cold and Flu Sufferers
There is no shortage of natural remedies meant to offer relief.
But which ones work and which ones don't?
Multiple Sclerosis Quiz
Multiple Sclerosis is a debilitating neurological condition.
Take the MS Quiz to test your knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
COVID-19: Does Blood Type Matter?
COVID Vaccines for All by May
Are You Getting the Wrong Antibiotics?
Do You Get Your '5 a Day'?
Alzheimer's May Strike Differently
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Tramadol vs. Codeine: Tramadol vs. Codeine Comparison
- Diabetes Symptoms in Women: Warning Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes in Women
- Stress Fracture: Can You Walk on a Stress Fracture?
- Melatonin for Sleep: Is It OK to Take Melatonin Every Night?
- Normal Range for IQ: What Is the Normal Range for IQ?
- Fecal Impaction: Can You Still Poop With Impacted Feces?
- Lupus: What Are the 4 Types of Lupus?
- Chronic Kidney Disease: What Are the 5 Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Cooing: What Is Cooing for a Baby?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings