Rheumatoid Arthritis Quiz
Test your RA IQ to evaluate your knowledge
of this chronic and painful disease
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
This Diet Lowers COVID Risk
Is That Hysterectomy Really Needed?
Stress Increases Three Heart Risks
Tough New Vaccine Mandates
Does Free Time Equal Happiness?
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Knee Replacement: What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) Surgery?
- Night Sweats: When Should I Be Concerned About Night Sweats?
- Ankle Sprains: What Should You Do If You Roll Your Ankle?
- Swimming: 17 Health Benefits of Swimming
- Inflammatory Food: What Is a List of Inflammatory Foods?
- Low-Carb Diet: What Are the Healthiest Carbs to Eat?
- Supplements for Better Sleep: How Can I Improve My Sleep?
- Butter vs. Margarine: Is Butter Healthier Than Margarine?
- Handwashing: Why Is Handwashing Important?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings