Is It Really Whole Grain?
Folks who want to eat healthy by choosing whole grain foods aren't
helped by product labels that can confuse and mislead consumers
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
There are things you can do on your own to get a handle
on psoriasis. Try these remedies to relieve the itch
Lung Cancer Quiz
Lung cancer and smoking often, but not always, go hand in hand.
Test your knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
True Cause of Armpit Odor
Marijuana and Heart Health
Paralyzing Illness Set to Return
Diabetes, Cholesterol Toxic Drug Combo
Red Onion Salmonella Outbreak
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Septic Arthritis Treatment: What Is the Treatment for Septic Arthritis?
- Malaria : Is There a Malaria Vaccine?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): 16 Early Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Vitamins and Supplements to Boost Immune Health: 20 Vitamins and Supplements to Boost Immune Health for COVID-19
- Flea Bites in Human: How to Get Rid of Flea Bites in Humans
- Early Signs of Crohn's Disease: What Are the First Signs of Crohn’s Disease?
- Insomnia Types: What Are the Five Types of Insomnia?
- Lumbar Puncture Procedure: How Painful Is a Lumbar Puncture Procedure?
- Night Sweats: What Are Night Sweats a Sign of?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings