More than 91,000 pounds of turkey products
have been recalled due to salmonella
Don't just focus on the scale. Pay attention to these
15 numbers that matter as much as your weight
How much do you know about this genetic
blood disorder? Test your knowledge
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
Undiagnosed With Prediabetes
Urgent Need for Blood Donations
5 Diet Foods High in Fiber
Fish, Fish Oil, and Vitamin D
Time to Burn Calories
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- High Blood Pressure Medication: Blood Pressure Medications
- Nosebleeding: How to Stop a Nosebleed
- Gastritis: What Is the Treatment for Gastritis?
- Yeast Infection: What Are the Symptoms of a Yeast Infection?
- CRP Test: Is There a Link Between CRP and Cardiovascular Disease Risk?
- Pericoronitis: How to Treat Pericoronitis (Gum Inflammation)
- Pregnancy Bleeding: 8 Causes and Symptoms of Bleeding During Early Pregnancy
- Dengue Fever: What Are Dengue Fever Symptoms and Signs?
- Hair Loss (Alopecia): Causes and Risk Factors for Hair Loss
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Cold Feet and Toes
- Metallic Taste in the Mouth
- Impaired Taste
- Swollen Tongue
- Painful Gums
- Enlarged Heart