What Drugs May Fight COVID-19?
Clinical studies are ongoing for antiviral drugs,
treatments, and vaccines to fight the coronavirus outbreak
Health News of the Week
Is Pink Eye a Symptom of Coronavirus?
Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19
Rapid-Result Coronavirus Test
Social Distancing Until April 30
How Three Countries Kept Coronavirus in Check
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Center: COVID-19 Latest News, Topics, and Updates
- COVID-19 vs. Flu vs. Cold: COVID-19 vs. Flu vs. Cold
- Mechanical Ventilation: Who Needs Mechanical Ventilation?
- Autism Symptoms and Signs: What Are Symptoms and Signs of Autism?
- Chloroquine vs. Hydroxychloroquine : What's the Difference?
- Hydroxychloroquine: Possible Coronavirus (COVID-19) Treatment
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Symptoms and Signs of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): What Are the First Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Endotracheal Intubation: COVID-19 Coronavirus Ventilator Procedure
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings