Dangerous Drug Interactions
Medications can interact with other medications, but did you know that
they can interact with foods, beverages, supplements, and herbs, too?
Dental Health Quiz
From cavities and gum disease to bad
breath and cancer - test your oral health IQ
Take the Quiz
Health News of the Week
Hot Dog Recall
How Harmful Are Fruit Juice and Soda?
Red Cross Blood Shortage
Ear Infection? There's an App for That
Guidelines to Reduce Dementia
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Liver Blood Tests: Understanding Liver Blood Test Results
- Diet and Nutrition: Which Fruits Have the Most Sugar?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): Symptoms and Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sunburn Relief: 25 Home Remedies For Sunburn
- Diabetes Symptoms : Warning Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Risk Factors for Prostate Cancer?
- Hemoglobin: How to Increase Hemoglobin Levels
- Creatinine Blood Test: Elevated Blood Creatinine Levels
- CRP Test: Is There a Link Between CRP and Cardiovascular Disease Risk?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings