Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
From diagnosis to treatment, learn about this autoimmune
disease that causes chronic joint inflammation and pain
Health News of the Week
Daily Aspirin and Colon Cancer
Unhealthy Combo During Pandemic
Can Money Buy Happiness?
National Pandemic Response Plan
Fried Food Raises Heart Risks
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Sunburn Relief: 30 Home Remedies For Sunburn
- Heart Rate: What Is a Good Heart Rate for My Age?
- Food Poisoning: How to Know If You Have It
- Normal Blood Sugar Levels: Blood Sugar Levels and Ranges Chart for Adults With Diabetes
- Blood Pressure: How to Lower My Blood Pressure Immediately
- Pregnancy Bleeding: 8 Causes and Symptoms of Bleeding During Early Pregnancy
- Cirrhosis (Liver): What Are the 4 Stages of Cirrhosis in the Liver?
- Somnoplasty: Surgery for Snoring
- Vocal Cords: Can You Speak With One Vocal Cord?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings