Try these daily tips to keep life organized, under
control, and make your day flow smoothly
Health News of the Week
Coronavirus: Is Your Hospital Prepared?
Gum Disease Linked to Stroke Risks
15 Confirmed U.S. Coronavirus Cases
Your Flu Birth Year Matters
Girls Entering Puberty Earlier
Trending on MedicineNet
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Kidney Pain vs. Back Pain: What Are Causes, Symptoms, and Signs?
- How the Heart Works: Human Heart Diagram, Blood Flow to the Heart and Lung
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): What Are First Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Type 2 Diabetes Diet Plan: What Is The Best Diet For Diabetes Type 2?
- Night Sweats: What Are Night Sweats a Sign of?
- Gout Symptoms: Symptoms and Signs of Gout
- Menstruation Period: What Is a Menstruation Period?
- CRP Test: Is There a Link Between CRP and Cardiovascular Disease Risk?
- Skin Tag: Can Skin Tags Be Cancerous?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Mood Swings