Slow Cooker Skillet Rosemary Potatoes
This dish has two side dishes all rolled into one (potatoes and carrots). Throw lean meat or fish on the grill and dinner is done!
- 7 cups of quartered medium-sized red potatoes (about 8 potatoes)
- 1 sweet or yellow onion, coarsely cut into chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine potato wedges, onions, carrots, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until the vegetables are evenly coated with oil and seasonings.
- Coat the inside of the slow cooker with olive oil cooking spray. Spoon the potato mixture inside, drizzling any oil or seasoning in bottom of the bowl over the top.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours. Enjoy!
Makes about 6-8 servings
Per serving: 191 calories, 5 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 3.7 g fat, .5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 3.5 g fiber, 167 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 17 percent.
© 2008 WebMD, LLC.