Vegetable and Tofu Noodle Stir-fry
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken or pork ramen noodles and 1 of the seasoning packets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 medium cauliflower head (cut away the core and cut the rest into florets)
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 block firm tofu, diced
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered, then sliced
- 1/2 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook ramen noodles in medium saucepan according to the package directions, then drain well. Add back to saucepan and sprinkle the seasoning over the top of noodles and stir to blend; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in heavy, large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, carrots, tofu, and onions. Cover skillet and cook, stirring frequently until crisp-tender (about 6-8 minutes).
- Spread cabbage over the top of vegetables, stir into vegetables, cover pan, and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is softened (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat. Mix in cooked noodles, soy sauce, and sesame oil and serve!
Makes 4 large servings
© 2008 WebMD, LLC.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Last Editorial Review: 2/25/2009