Double Strawberry Shake
This makes a wonderfully thick shake. If you like it a bit more liquid, increase the soymilk to 1/3 cup or 1/2 cup as desired.
- 3/4 cup low-fat strawberry frozen yogurt (low-fat strawberry ice cream can also be used)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain soymilk (low-fat or nonfat milk can also be used)
- In small food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients by blending until thick and smooth.
- Pour shake into serving glass and serve with a spoon or straw (depending on the thickness you desire).
Makes 1 serving
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2008 Elaine Magee