Latest MedicineNet News
While everyone is prone to strains and sprains, here are suggestions from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons on how you can help prevent them:
- Try a conditioning program that will help strengthen muscles.
- Every day, do a few stretching exercises.
- Always wear shoes that support and fit properly.
- Always warm up before any sport or activity.
- Wear appropriate protective gear before participating in sports or exercise.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet so that your muscles are well-nourished.
Copyright © 2008 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors