Key Lime Whip
- 3 lower-fat vanilla sandwich cookies or shortbread cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/8 cup roasted walnuts (raw walnuts will also work)
- 2 (6-ounce) containers lime yogurt (light or low fat -- it's up to you)
- 1 cup light Cool Whip (or nonfat), refrigerated not frozen (any nondairy whipped topping will work)
- Add cookies and walnuts to small food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- In small bowl, combine lime yogurt with whipped topping until well blended. Spoon lime mixture into 4 small dessert cups and sprinkle the cookie topping on the top of each.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
Per serving: 154 calories, 6 g protein, 21 g carbohydrate, 5.5 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 0.3 g fiber, 2 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 32 percent.
© 2008 Elaine Mageeor
© 2008 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter