Key Lime Whip
- 3 lower-fat vanilla sandwich cookies or shortbread cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/8 cup roasted walnuts (raw walnuts will also work)
- 2 (6-ounce) containers lime yogurt (light or low fat -- it's up to you)
- 1 cup light Cool Whip (or nonfat), refrigerated not frozen (any nondairy whipped topping will work)
- Add cookies and walnuts to small food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- In small bowl, combine lime yogurt with whipped topping until well blended. Spoon lime mixture into 4 small dessert cups and sprinkle the cookie topping on the top of each.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
© 2008 Elaine Mageeor
© 2008 WebMD Inc.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Last Editorial Review: 4/7/2008