Cream of Mango Soup
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar to taste
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- Place mango cubes, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and juice and half-and-half in a blender or food processor.
- Blend just until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with blueberries or strawberries if desired, and serve chilled.
3 servings (about 1 cup)
© 2008 Elaine Magee
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Last Editorial Review: 4/7/2008