Homemade Raspberry Mocha Freeze
One of the new drinks on the summer menu at a certain coffee chain is iced Raspberry Mocha. Here's an easy and light way to make it at home. Each serving contains 115 mg calcium.
- 1 cup strong or regular iced coffee-depending on your preference (use decaf, if desired)
- 3/4 cup low-fat or skim milk or fat-free half-and-half
- 3/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (reduced sugar or sugar free if desired)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to blender and mix until blended and slushy.
Per serving (with regular chocolate syrup): 79 calories, 4 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, .7 g saturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, .3 g fiber, 64 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 12%.
© 2007 Elaine Magee
© 2007 WebMD Inc.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors