(HealthDay News) -- While morning sickness and a missed period are classic signs that a woman may be pregnant, there are others.
Latest MedicineNet News
While symptoms differ from woman to woman, here are additional early signs of possible pregnancy, courtesy of the American Pregnancy Association:
- Spotting, cramping or a period that is shorter and lighter than usual.
- Swelling or tenderness of the breasts, and a darkening of the skin around the nipples.
- Lower back pain and headaches.
- Frequent need to urinate.
- Strong cravings for certain foods.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.