Chicken Pesto Pine Nut Skillet Pizza
- 2 multigrain flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted chicken breast, skinless
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella (2 ounces), each broken into about 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- Add a flour tortilla to a large, nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spread pesto on top of the tortilla, then top with chicken and then cheese and pine nuts.
- Place the second tortilla on top. Once the bottom tortilla is nicely browned, carefully flip the pizza over to brown the other tortilla. This will take a minute or two more.
- Remove pizza to a plate and cut pizza into 8 wedges.
1 large serving (or 2 small servings)
Per serving: 570 calories, 45 g protein, 48 g carbohydrate, 21 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 5 g monounsaturated fat, 6 g polyunsaturated fat, 78 mg cholesterol, 11 g fiber, 1,300 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 33%.
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2007 Elaine Magee
© 2007 WebMD Inc.