Grilled Corn with Cilantro Butter
- 6 large ears of corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Coat ears lightly with canola cooking spray.
- Grill corn until tender and charred in spots (about 10 minutes).
- Add the cilantro and whipped butter to a small cup and stir with fork to blend well.
- When corn is ready, remove the ears from grill and spread a teaspoon of cilantro butter all over the outside of each ear.
Per serving: 156 calories, 4 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 1.8 g saturated fat, 1.2 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 7 mg cholesterol, 3.5 g fiber, 47 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 21%.
Recipes provided by Elaine Magee; © 2007 Elaine Magee
© 2007 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter