Beverages and Cocktails: Fruit Juices
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice (the freshly squeezed type, if available)
- 1/2 cup diet grapefruit juice soda (or diet lemon lime soda)
- Add all ingredients to a large glass and stir.
- Add ice as desired and serve.
Per serving: 125 calories, 1 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate, 0.4 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0.4 g fiber, 4 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 3%.
© 2006 Elaine Magee
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter