Chocolate Pudding Sprinkle Cones
Instead of ice cream, these colorful cones hold creamy pudding that's topped with rainbow sprinkles for a festive touch. They also make a good party treat. They're best made ahead of time and refrigerated for about four hours before serving.
- 6 ice cream wafer cones, flat bottom, multi-color pack (green, pink, and beige)
- 1 3.9 ounce package Jell-O® instant chocolate pudding mix (you can also use the sugar-free variety)
- 2 cups skim milk, cold
- Colored sprinkles
- In a large bowl, prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions (adding cold skim milk, whip approximately 5-10 minutes until pudding becomes thick).
- Pour chocolate pudding evenly into six flat-bottom cones.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon multi-colored sprinkles on top of each pudding cone.
- Place in refrigerator for at least one hour. Be sure to set the cones on a stable tray or tight-fitting container to keep them from falling over.
Per cone: 105 calories, 4 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 1 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 107.3 mg calcium.
Source: Joy Bauer, MS, RD, CDN.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter