Racemose aneurysm

What Kind of Doctor Do I Need? Slideshow

Medical Definition of Racemose aneurysm

Racemose aneurysm: An aneurysm that looks like a bunch of grapes.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter

By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time.

Reviewed on 7/1/2016

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors