Chicken with Apricot Jam Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 jar apricot jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (can use black, white, or both)
- 2 scallions, cleaned and sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray Pam on a baking dish.
- Spray Pam, salt and pepper on chicken breast. Grill on each side until cooked through.
- In a medium saucepan, combine apricot jam and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour apricot mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Garnish with sliced scallion.
Per Serving: 253 calories, 26 grams protein, 3.3 grams carbohydrates, 14 grams fat and 49% calories from fat.
SOURCE: The Art Institute of New York City
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.