Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
Mocha MousseYou'll love the texture (and taste) of this frozen mousse!
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Nescafe® Taster's Choice Vanilla Roast Decaf (or other instant coffee with 5 calories or less per teaspoon)
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat on low speed (or whisk by hand) until blended.
2. Spoon into 4 small cups or bowls. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Per serving: 100 calories, 0 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 31 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 0%.
SOURCE: ©2005 Elaine Magee.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter