Nectarine and Basil Bagel
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 bagels, split
- 4 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 12 large basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Toast bagels and spread with cream cheese (1 tablespoon per bagel half).
2. Top with basil leaves and nectarine slices.
3. Sprinkle with pepper.
Per serving: 253 calories, 12g protein, 2g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 47g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, 463 mg sodium. Calories From Fat 7%.
SOURCE: Produce for Better Health.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter