Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
Grand Marnier® FudgeOrange with chocolate is a flavor combination made in heaven. For a festive touch, decorate each square with candied orange peel. You can substitute whatever liqueur you like for the Grand Marnier®.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Eagle Brand® Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (not evaporated)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier® liqueur
- Dash salt
1. Line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside.
2. Put all ingredients in a medium-sized, microwave-safe glass bowl or 8-cup measure. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, stirring well after each minute. Microwave one more minute or until chocolate is completely melted. Stir until smooth.
3. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours or until firm.
4. Remove fudge by lifting foil out of pan. Place on cutting board. With large, thick knife, cut off one column of fudge; peel off foil and cut into squares. Repeat with other columns of fudge.
NOTE: Fudge can be covered and stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Per serving: 102 calories, 1.5 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat (2.5 g saturated fat, 1.4 g monounsaturated fat, 0.1 g polyunsaturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 0.8 g fiber, 25 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 35%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter