- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free or light sour cream
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup shredded, cooked crabmeat or imitation crabmeat (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup bay shrimp, cooked (about 1/3 pound)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper (add more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 cups chopped Romaine or green leaf lettuce or spinach
1. Combine light mayonnaise with sour cream and lemon juice in medium bowl.
2. Stir in crab, shrimp, celery, salt, pepper, olives, and green onions. Chill at least 1 hour.
3. Serve each serving of seafood salad on a bed of 2 cups of lettuce greens.
Per serving: 180 calories, 22 g protein, 9.3 g carbohydrate, 5.8 g fat (0.9 g saturated fat, 1.7 g monounsaturated fat, 2.7 g polyunsaturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 343 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 29%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter