Cakes, Cookies and Other Desserts
Cranberry Blueberry Pie
- 2 cups cranberries, whole
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 9" ready-to-bake pie crust
1. Mix berries.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir into mixed berries.
3. Spread mixture into ready-to-bake pie shell.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour.
Per serving: Calories 150, protein 1 g, fat 1 g, calories from fat 6%, carbohydrate 45 g, cholesterol 0 mg, fiber 2 g, sodium 105 mg.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter