The Broccoli and Everything Salad
- 3 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- 2 strips lean Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- Vegetable Dressing
1/4 cup low calorie mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vinegar
1. In large bowl, combine chopped broccoli, raisins, cooked diced bacon, and raw chopped onions.
2. Combine dressing ingredients and stir well.
3. Add dressing to combined ingredients, and stir to coat evenly.
Per serving: calories 268; fat 6 g, calories from fat 19%, cholesterol 10.2 g, fiber 3 g, sodium 303 mg.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter