Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mild, chopped, canned green chilies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic to a small mixing bowl and beat on medium low until blended. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish and bake until bubbly (about 30 minutes).
Per serving (not including the bread): 164 calories, 6 g protein, 11 g carbohydrate, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 352 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 55%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.