Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 cup plain, fat-free, or low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cilantro, scallions and lime juice.
2. Add salt to taste.
3. Set aside for at least an hour to allow flavors to meld. Will keep 3 to 4 days in refrigerator.
Per serving: 16 calories, 1 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0.5 mg cholesterol, 5% Daily Value of calcium, 70 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.