Buncha Banana PuddingPrep time: 15 minutes
- 2 (3 ounces) packages vanilla cook & serve pudding mix
- 4 cups 1% milk
- About 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Optional garnish:
- whipped cream
- graham cracker crumbs
1. Prepare pudding with 1% milk as directed on package.
2. Spoon one cup of pudding into 2-qt serving bowl and top with 10 cookies and half the banana slices.
3. Continue layering with 2 cups of pudding, remaining cookies, and bananas.
4. Top with remaining pudding; cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
5. Garnish with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, or banana slices if desired.
Per serving: 290 calories, 6 g protein, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 20% Daily Value calcium, 350 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter