Cocoa-Berry Yogurt TartsPrep time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- 3/4 cup strawberries, sliced (raspberries or blueberries can also be used)
1. Mix yogurt, ricotta, sugar, and cocoa powder thoroughly with whisk until creamy.
2. Spoon 1/6 mixture into each tart shell and top with sliced strawberries.
Per serving: 260 calories, 9 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 20% Daily Value of calcium, 250 mg sodium.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter