Cheesy Stuffed Potato
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 large potato, baked
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup steamed vegetables, such as broccoli and red bell pepper, coarsely chopped 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice baked potato lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato, leaving about 1/4" of pulp inside the shell.
3. Mash the potato in a medium mixing bowl.
4. Mix in the yogurt, black pepper, and cooked vegetables.
5. Place potato shells on baking sheet. Spoon mixture back into potato shells.
6. Top with cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Per serving: 460 calories, 24 g protein, 93 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 50% Daily Value of calcium, 383 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors