- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Optional garnish:
- Cucumber, sliced thin
- julienne mint leaves
1. Stir yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
3. Serve with raw or blanched vegetables, such as carrots, celery, tomatoes, or zucchini.
Per serving: 150 calories, 9 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 20% Daily Value of calcium, 1 g fiber, 170 mg sodium.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.