Cilantro Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Line a large strainer with a coffee filter or paper towel and place over a mixing bowl.
2. Pour in yogurt and let sit until some of the liquid has drained away and the yogurt is the consistency of sour cream, about one hour.
3. Transfer to small mixing bowl; stir in salt and cilantro.
about 1 & 1/2 cups
Per serving: 14 calories, 1.6 g protein, 2.25 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 4% Daily Value of calcium, 22 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.