Gruyere ToastCook time: 6-8 minutes
- 2 cups reduced-fat Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb grated Gruyere cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 10 slices white bread, crust removed, cut into fourths and toasted
1. Mix, mound mixture on toast squares.
2. Bake at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes. Easily can be frozen and reheated from freezer to oven.
Per Serving: 130 calories, 15 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 20% Daily Value of calcium, 180 mg sodium.
SOURCE: National Dairy Council.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter