Pleasin' Yogurt Breakfast ParfaitPrep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup crunchy low-fat cereal or granola, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit, sliced (such as strawberries, blueberries, pineapple)
1. To assemble parfait, begin with yogurt in the bottom of a bowl or tall glass.
2. Add 2 tablespoons cereal and 1/4 cup fruit. Repeat.
3. Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of cereal.
Per Serving: 380 calories, 15 g protein, 71 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (2.5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 40% Daily Value of calcium, 260 mg sodium.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter