Seafood Pasta Salad
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp (deveined and without tails), or crabmeat or imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups cooked, whole-wheat blend pasta, cooled
- 2 celery heart stalks, finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1/4 large sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (whole or low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons bottled light Caesar dressing (or light Italian dressing)
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (optional).
1. Add seafood, pasta, celery, green onion, and red pepper to medium serving bowl.
2. In small bowl or 1 cup measure, add yogurt and Caesar dressing and whip together with fork or whisk. Add black pepper and dill to taste, if desired. Stir into serving bowl with pasta and seafood and serve!
Per serving: 316 calories, 27 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 5.4 g fat (1.5 g saturated fat, 0.6 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat), 170 mg cholesterol, 6.1 g fiber, 409 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 15%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter