California Roll Wrap
- 3 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 4 green onions (the white and part of the green), chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat (free of bones)
- Pepper to taste
- 6 whole-wheat 8-inch tortillas (or the tortilla of your choice)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder, combined with 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 large avocado, quartered, pitted, and sliced
1. Add cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, and crab to food processor and pulse until well blended (about five seconds). Add pepper to taste.
2. Soften the tortillas by wrapping in a slightly damp cloth and microwaving on HIGH for about a minute.
3. Spread one-sixth of the crab mixture on each tortilla. Then top each with about 12 thin slices of cucumber. Spread a small line of the wasabi mixture down the center of each tortilla (use more or less depending on your taste). Top the wasabi with the avocado slices.
4. Fold one end of each tortilla up toward the center, then continue to roll until you have a wrap (with the avocado in the center of each wrap).
Per wrap: 200 calories, 13 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 7.5 g fat (1.8 g saturated fat, 3.4 g monounsaturated fat, 1.2 g polyunsaturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber. Calories from fat: 30%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.