Spicy Grilling Rub
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper (depending on your "heat" preference)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Store in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container or sealable plastic bag.
32 servings when you use 1 1/2 teaspoons per serving of meat.
Per serving: 0 calorie, 300 mg sodium.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter