Turkey and Cranberry Sandwich
- 2 slices whole-grain bread or 1 whole-grain roll
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- A couple of carved slices of turkey (about the size of the palm of your hand)
- Lettuce, tomato, sliced onion, alfalfa sprouts (as desired)
1. Spread the cream cheese over one of the slices of bread or roll. Spread cranberry sauce over the top of that.
2. Add the slices of turkey and top with lettuce, tomato, sliced onion or alfalfa sprouts as desired. Enjoy!
Per sandwich: 339 calories, 33 g protein, 36 g carbohydrates, 6.5 g fat (3.2 g saturated fat, 0.9 g monounsaturated fat, 0.7 g polyunsaturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 419 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 17%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors