Fish & Seafood
Roasted Pecan Salmon
- 4 salmon filets (4-6 oz. each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Wedges of fresh lemon
1. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin side down on baking sheet.
2. Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
3. Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
4. Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes or until flaky. Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
Per serving: 265 calories, 29 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat (1.6 g saturated fat, 4.7 g monounsaturated fat, 4.3 g polyunsaturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 0.4 g fiber, 282 g sodium. Calories from fat: 42%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter