Dips & Spreads
Jalapeno Cheese Spread
- 1 block (8 ounces) light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup jalapeno jelly
- Reduced-fat wheat crackers (such as Reduced-Fat Wheat Thins®)
1. Place the cream cheese block on a serving plate.
2. Spread jalapeno jelly evenly over the top.
3. Serve with reduced-fat wheat crackers.
Per serving of spread: (not including crackers) 94 calories, 3 g protein, 10 g carbs, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 0.1 g fiber, 137 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 44%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter