Refreshing Blended Drinks (smoothies, milkshakes)
- 3/4 cup frozen (unsweetened) boysenberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup low-fat boysenberry yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup calcium-enriched cherry or grape juice (Minute Maid®)
1. Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and puree until well blended (about 1 minute).
2. Pour into two serving cups and add a straw!
2 small smoothies
Per small smoothie: 143 calories, 3.5 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, 2.5 mg cholesterol, 2.5 g fiber, 37 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 6%. 138 mg Calcium.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter