Refreshing Blended Drinks (smoothies, milkshakes)
Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen (unsweetened) whole strawberries or 3/4 cup sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared sugar-free lemonade (like Crystal Lite®)
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon, vanilla, or plain yogurt
1. Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and puree until well blended (about 1 minute).
2. Pour into a serving cup and add a straw!
Per serving: 165 calories, 6 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 1.8 g fat (0.8 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 2.2 g fiber, 73 mg sodium, 87 mg vitamin C, 210 mg calcium. Calories from fat: 10%.
SOURCE: Magee,E. the HRT-free Cookbook, Avery, June 2004
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter