Turkey Herb Cheese Roll Ups
- 2 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 4 teaspoons light herb cheese spread (like Alouette® brand) or use light cream cheese and sprinkle it lightly with a Mrs. Dash® Herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 carrot, cut into about 4 thin sticks (thin celery sticks can also be used)
1. Lay out your turkey breast slices (about 4).
2. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the herb cheese spread over each turkey slice (if using light cream cheese, spread it over the turkey slices then sprinkle the an herb blend lightly over the top of the cream cheese).
3. Set a carrot or celery stick on one end of the turkey slice and roll up.
1 snack serving
Per serving: 214 calories, 21 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate, 7 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat, 2.2 g monounsaturated fat, 0.1 g polyunsaturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 260 mg sodium (not including the sodium from the turkey). Calories from fat: 29%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.