Tomato and Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 1/4 cups fresh tomatoes
- 8 ounces package fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- Several lettuce leaves
- 1 onion, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful parsley
1. Arrange a bed of lettuce and place sliced tomatoes on top.
2. Mix cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese; add grated onion, salt, pepper. Use as a dressing for the tomatoes and garnish with parsley.
Per serving: 115 calories, 11.8 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat, 206 mg calcium. Calories from fat: 39%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.
Quick GuideCooking With Greens in Pictures: Kale, Collards, Bok Choy, and More
Daily Health News
Recipes and Cooking Resources
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter