- Everyone age 65 or more;
- People with chronic diseases of the heart;
- People with chronic diseases of the lung;
- People with chronic diseases of the kidneys;
- People with diabetes;
- People with immunosuppression;
- People with severe forms of anemia;
- Residents of nursing homes and other chronic-care facilities;
- Children and teenagers receiving long-term aspirin therapy (who may therefore be at risk for developing Reye syndrome after an influenza virus infection);
- People in close or frequent contact with anyone at high risk.
People with an allergy to eggs should not receive influenza vaccine.
CONTINUE SCROLLING OR CLICK HERE FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Reviewed on 12/27/2018