Lemon Cucumber Seltzer
- 8 cups seltzer water (or substitute club soda or mineral water)
- 24 slices cucumber, with or without peel (about 1/2 of a large cucumber)
- 16 slices lemon (about two lemons)
1. Pour 8 cups seltzer water into a clear pitcher. Add the cucumber and lemon slices and two trays of ice cubes. Stirring occasionally, let the ingredients chill together for about 10 minutes before serving.
2. When you pour into glasses, make sure each serving gets some ice cubes, several slices of cucumber, and a couple of slices of lemon.
1 pitcher (about 8 servings)
Per serving: 0 calories, 0 g protein, 0 g carbohydrate, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 40 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 0%.
©2003-2006 WebMD Inc.