10 HIV/AIDS Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Should I have an HIV test?
- How can I protect myself against HIV infection?
HIV/AIDS questions for people who test positive for HIV:
- How can I keep from passing my HIV infection to others?
- Who can help me deal with my feelings?
- How much experience do you have treating people with HIV infection?
- What do all these medical tests mean? How often should I be tested?
- Should I start taking anti-HIV drugs? Why?
- What side effects can I expect from anti-HIV treatment? How can you help me deal with these side effects?
- What symptoms should I be looking out for?
- What can I do to improve my immune system? Will better nutrition help?
WebMD Medical Reference
Reviewed by Debbie Bridges, MD, on March 12, 2010
© 2010 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
Quick GuideHIV AIDS Facts: Symptoms and Treatments
Daily Health News
Resources for Staying Well
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter