Latest Prevention & Wellness News
- Mask Use by Americans Now Tops 90%, Poll Find
- Coronavirus in a Cough: Masks Stopping the Spread
- Fauci 'Cautiously Optimistic' for COVID-19 Vaccine
- More Than Half of Americans Know Someone Infected
- CDC Recommends Face Masks in All Public Transports
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
To help prevent ankle sprains, Mayo Clinic suggests:
- Warm up before exercising or playing sports.
- Be careful when walking, running or working on an uneven surface.
- Use a support brace or tape on a weak or previously injured ankle.
- Wear shoes that fit well.
- Minimize wearing high heels.
- Don't participate in activities you are not conditioned for.
- Keep your muscles strong and flexible.
- Practice stability training and balance exercises.
Copyright © 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW