Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Bullying can be physical, verbal or through virtual spaces including the internet and social media, says KidsHealth.
KidsHealth advises what your child can do about bullying:
- Tell a trusted adult, such as a parent, teacher or coach.
- Ignore the bully and walk away.
- Do not get physical with a bully.
- Practice confidence.
- Talk to a guidance counselor.
- Avoid being alone when the bully is near.
- Surround yourself with friends that make you feel safer.
Copyright © 2020 HealthDay. All rights reserved.