Latest Skin News
Though there are treatment options for wrinkles, it's best to prevent them before they develop.
Cleveland Clinic mentions these ways to prevent wrinkles:
- Apply sunscreen every day as part of your morning routine.
- Avoid products that are harsh on the skin. Find gentle moisturizers.
- Consume less sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Get fresh air. Avoid environmental pollutants, such as soot and exhaust.
- Do your best to get six-to-eight hours of sleep each night.
- Include healthy fats in your diet, such as olive oil, nuts and avocado.
- If you smoke, quit.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.