Latest Prevention & Wellness News
- Mask Use by Americans Now Tops 90%, Poll Find
- Coronavirus in a Cough: Masks Stopping the Spread
- Fauci 'Cautiously Optimistic' for COVID-19 Vaccine
- More Than Half of Americans Know Someone Infected
- CDC Recommends Face Masks in All Public Transports
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) -- Ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft have become very popular in recent years. Though most companies conduct background checks on prospective drivers, you should still take precautions when using these services, says LIM College.
When ridesharing, the school urges you to:
- Check the driver's rating.
- Avoid riding in the front seat.
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Follow along with your own GPS or the app.
- Travel in groups.
- Allow family and friends to track your location.
- Trust your instincts.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.